28.12.19

I'm back!

.
It’s still here! My blog! I thought it would have wandered off feeling unloved. After all, I’ve not written anything on it since I was in volunteering Africa nine years eleven months and two days ago, and that’s a long time. Isn’t it? 


My friend Keith says I should bring it back to life so here I am, wondering what on earth to write. He said a nice person called Sammi throws a word into the ring on Saturdays and asks us to come up with a story using it. I just looked and it’s complex - the word that is, not the challenge, that’s actually quite simple. Except there’s a word limit of 41 and brevity is not my strong point. (No need to nod your head so enthusiastically!)

Let’s have a go….

Conny invited me to a party in her apartment. It’s in a complex which lives up to its description because I had to walk round and round and up and down just find where her bloody door was! Worth it though.



I should have warned you about that naughty word, explicit content I think it’s called. Sorry!


Click HERE to take part or see what others have come up with.

So, there we are. I'll try not to leave it so long next time - maybe just eight years! Only kidding, bye x
.

6 comments:

  1. This was fun! Glad Keith dragged you along! :) It's the best way to find these fun challenges. I usually stalk a nice gal called Dale ... ;)
    I hope you join the game again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to be back, just hope he won't regret giving himself a lot more work!

      Delete
  2. Dear Rosey,

    Welcome back to the complex world of the blogosphere. I enjoyed your 41 words.

    Shalom,

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure Keith's too happy now he's got my blog to deal with too!

      Delete
  3. pg-slot.game เว็บ ปั่นสล็อต ออนไลน์ คุณภาพได้เงินจริง 100 % สามารถเล่นได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง เล่นง่าย ได้เงินไว เล่นได้บนมือถือ

    ReplyDelete
  4. ทางเข้า pg slot เล่น PG SLOT ไม่เป็นอันตราย 100% เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่ อยู่ข้างเคียงคุณตลอด 1 วัน เล่นง่าย แจกเงินรางวัลจริง แต่ละเกมลงพนัน เยอะแค่ไหนก็ได้ รวมทั้ง เหตุผลดีๆ

    ReplyDelete