I’ve been tagged– yes me! And I’ve been given a badge to display. Mind you, I can’t read a word of what it says in the small print, so I hope I haven’t just agreed to do something I’d rather not! This is it.
It was given to me by Tanya Gwen Minnick - what a fabulous name. It seems I have to list seven weird or random facts about myself. Why anyone should think I do one weird let alone seven defeats me! But I’ve had a go, and these are they! (gosh that was posh!)
1. I walk under ladders for good luck. Most people walk around them but I did that once, kicked the ladder by mistake and the guy at the top fell off!
2. I got home late one night after a having a few drinks. It was dark in my entrance hall and I tried sticking my feet into my two white kittens thinking they were my slippers. It made their eyes water!
3. I spent a year at a finishing school in Switzerland. Now that was weird, but at least I know how to arrange flowers and curtsy for the Queen.
4. Not only do I not get jokes, I don’t know when people are telling jokes which can be very embarrassing.
5. Right, nobody else knows this except the teddy bear I sleep with, and I hope my parents don’t read it – but I’ve got a tattoo! It’s on my bum cheek, my left one I think, although I always get a bit confused when I look in the mirror! It’s quite cute, it’s a little fairy!
6. I can talk like a duck. I know ducks can’t talk I’m not quackers, but you know what I mean!
7. I learned Latin at school and I can still remember the basics. I’ve always loved this saying - struit insidias lacrimis cum femina plorat - when a woman weeps, she is setting traps with her tears. I’m giving our secrets away, aren’t I girls?
I think I am supposed to tag seven people now. But as I am fairly new to this blogging palaver I think I’ll ask for seven volunteers instead. Any takers?..